Blockchain Anthropology Consumer behavior Health Cryptocurrecies Decentralization Entrepreneurship startups digital transformation crowdfunding
Samson Williams, Problem Solver
Crowdie Advisors - Crowdfunding Demystified, Small Business Simplified
Washington, DC, USA
Instagram | Twitter: @CrowdieAdvisors
Samson is a classically trained anthropologist, entrepreneur and finance expert who is happy to share the business and startup lessons he’s paid the iron price for. Specialties include: equity and debt crowdfunding, blockchain use cases, cryptocurrency regulations, initial coin offerings, the #SpaceEconomy and explaining all the above, in plain English, to investors, government officials, small children and c-suite executives.
Highlights of Samson’s career:
- Host of "The Space Economy Show"
- President, Crowdfunding Professionals Association
- Adjunct Professor, Columbia University in NYC, "Blockchain, FinTech, AI and Beyond"
- Adjunct Professor, University of New Hampshire School of Law, "Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies & Law" program
- Selected as the 2017 Irish Ambassador for Crowdfunding to the EU’s Crowd Dialog, representing Ireland as one of the 28-member countries at the European Union’s annual crowdfunding conference in Athens, Greece
- Samson spent 2008 – 2016 at Fannie Mae as Emergency Manager, managing an REO portfolio of $20B in distressed assets; then as Deputy Chief of Staff Operations & Technology Executive Office; blocking, tackling, putting out fires and babysitting c-suite executives
- 3x Marine Corps Marathon finisher and running enthusiast, who prefers to spend his weekends fishing, playing chess and reading about the latest in IoT and Biotech
Samson graduated from Florida State University with a Bachelors of Science degree in Cultural Anthropology and holds a Masters in Emergency & Disaster Management from American Military University. Samson’s most valuable educational asset is his common sense and experience, which he employs regularly to overcome humanity’s biggest challenge to technology adoption and organizational change – humans. For more information on Samson or to connect with him please visit his LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/samson-williams-axesandeggs/
Florida State University
American Military University
Masters in Emergency Mgmt