Brainsy offers patented Software as a Service (SaaS) to power knowledge sharing networks for issuers, private companies, trade associations, professional societies, membership organizations, and media companies. Deploying a Brainsy powered network, organizations can showcase companies or subject matter experts and facilitate mentoring while earning non-dues revenue. Brainsy is backed by successful entrepreneurs-turned-Angels and is a portfolio company of TomorrowVentures, co-founded by Alphabet (formerly Google) Chairman, Eric Schmidt.
Knowledge Builder (Not Legal Advice),
Are you an issuer planning to crowdfund? A Brainsy powered network can help you reach your goals.
- Substitute an interactive, issuer-branded network (powered by Brainsy) in lieu of a static corporate website to disseminate information about a new product / service or issuance
- Create robust, engaging social interactions with existing and prospective clients or investors
- Own your network of existing and prospective clients or investors instead of ceding them to 3rd party social media networks (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Raise your profile and credibility by making your executive team and company advisors accessible to others researching your firm
- Create rewards programs that leverage the crowd or influencers to create viral marketing campaigns
- WIN with search engine optimization (SEO) and get discovered at the top of search
- Maintain engagement with investors or customers post-funding to ensure they remain supportive and accessible for future sales or fundraising
Contact us today to learn how we can help with your issuance and beyond.