In this course, you will learn the following and more:
- Understanding the value of pre-construction planning
- What value engineering is
- How to mitigate construction risk by understanding who to hire
- Do's and don'ts for construction contracts
- What goes into a Construction Feasibility study
- Common big ticket items in construction budgets
Attending this event will help you make sure your CF campaign is grounded in fact, and so you can raise enough to finish the project. The course will be led by Florida commercial builder Matthias Williams.
Date and time
Tue, April 12, 2022
3:30 PM – 5:00 PM EDT
Contact the organizer to request a refund.
Eventbrite's fee is nonrefundable.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER:
Matthias has been a GC in the State of Florida for over 17 years. Over the past decade, Matthias has built a reputation as the go-to vendor for constructing vanilla box buildouts for some of the largest commercial brands in the USA. Building on this construction expertise, Matthias launched EasyTakeoffs.com a business specializing in material takeoffs for construction projects. If you're a real estate investor looking to understand how construction project costs are estimated, this class is for you.
• CfPA members attend FREE. Login to your account at http://Patreon.com to register and get the link to this important discussion.
• For non-members, join CfPA for only $10 per month to enjoy frequent events like this, and many other valuable benefits, for free.
• If you wish to attend just this webinar as a guest, click the link below to register for this practical informational event. $249