We created Small Change to allow everyday people to invest in real estate projects that change cities and neighborhoods for the better.
Founder & CEO, Small Change
Anonymous asked Small Change , 1/11/2021
Risks of investing
Many of the Securities listed on our Platform are speculative and involve significant risk, including the risk that you could lose some or all of your money. We’ve described some of the factors that make these investments risky in four ways:
- First, because many of the opportunities on our Platform will be in the real estate sector, we’ll describe risks common to that industry.
- Second, because many of the opportunities on our Platform will be in startup or early-stage companies, we’ll describe risks common to those companies.
- Third, we’ll describe risks common to many of the companies on the Platform, not covered in the real estate or startup categories.
- Fourth, we’ll describe risks associated with particular kinds of securities (e.g., debt securities or equity securities).
- Fifth, when you review a particular investment opportunity, the Issuer will also provide a list of risks specific to that opportunity.
The order in which these factors are discussed, either here on